Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No ticket may be resold.
- Day admission tickets are non-refundable.
- Any discounts or offers on-line are available in limited quantities and for limited periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
- Please bring along your booking reference number and/or show us on your smart device.
- Some exhibits may be closed due to safety or technical reasons.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the aquarium.
- Membership cards / annual return passes are non-transferable.
- Track and trace - In line with government guidance the contact information provided for this booking may be passed onto track and trace to help stop the spread of covd-19. The information will be held for 21 days.
- Locals' passes, proof of residence - Locals’ Passes are available exclusively to residents living in a PL postcode. Proof of address will be needed for all those visiting in the group, not just the person paying. When you first visit with your Locals' Pass please bring with you the appropriate forms of identity, chosen from the list below:
- Proof of residence with photo ID - Ideally, you should bring one piece of identity that shows residence in a PL postcode, and has your photo on, such as a driving licence or bus pass showing your current address.
- Non-photo proof of residence plus photo ID - If your photo ID does not show your PL address (i.e. if this residence is not your primary address, or if it is a bus pass or work badge and does not show your address), please also bring in additional proof of your residence in a PL postcode such as a utility bill.
- Proof of residence for children - Buying a Locals' Pass for your child as well? Simply bring them along with you, and we'll use your own proof of residence. If you're sending them along with an adult who doesn't live at your house, please get them to bring in your own proof of residence.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here